Last post of just MO...
Long overdue, I know. Most of the below pictures were taken last month, in April. I wanted to post one last time before going to the hospital tomorrow to be induced. Hard to believe the arrival of our second child is immanent!
Things have been busy this month...meaning, I've been busy with my "list of things to accomplish before the baby comes." (I'm sure this is not surprising to those of you who know me well.)
Lets see...the biggest thing that has happened since I last posted---Makayla moved to her new room and into a big girl bed!!! We are so proud. She made the transition about 6 weeks ago without any problem.
Other things that have happened...
We made one last jaunt as a family to Memphis before the baby's arrival. BJ broke his toe and nearly drowned on a canoeing trip in Arkansas at the beginning of the month. As a result of the broken toe and later coming down with bronchitis, he was unable to do the one triathlon he planned to do this year. He officiated a wedding in Memphis just last weekend (ten days before my due date). While I would have loved to go into labor on my own a little early, we're grateful it didn't happen while he was gone. What a fiasco that would have been! In just the last week: Makayla came down with chest congestion and we had an emergency vet visit for Carmen. Fortunately, everyone is now on the mend. Praise the Lord!
For those persevering viewers who have not given up on checking our blog...If you read this post this weekend, please pray for a smooth delivery and for all to be well with baby, mama and the rest of the family.
Finally, here are the pics...
Debra and Steve have a doggy door at their house. Cooper, our dachshund, and Makayla love it!
Things have been busy this month...meaning, I've been busy with my "list of things to accomplish before the baby comes." (I'm sure this is not surprising to those of you who know me well.)
Lets see...the biggest thing that has happened since I last posted---Makayla moved to her new room and into a big girl bed!!! We are so proud. She made the transition about 6 weeks ago without any problem.
Other things that have happened...
We made one last jaunt as a family to Memphis before the baby's arrival. BJ broke his toe and nearly drowned on a canoeing trip in Arkansas at the beginning of the month. As a result of the broken toe and later coming down with bronchitis, he was unable to do the one triathlon he planned to do this year. He officiated a wedding in Memphis just last weekend (ten days before my due date). While I would have loved to go into labor on my own a little early, we're grateful it didn't happen while he was gone. What a fiasco that would have been! In just the last week: Makayla came down with chest congestion and we had an emergency vet visit for Carmen. Fortunately, everyone is now on the mend. Praise the Lord!
For those persevering viewers who have not given up on checking our blog...If you read this post this weekend, please pray for a smooth delivery and for all to be well with baby, mama and the rest of the family.
Finally, here are the pics...
Debra and Steve have a doggy door at their house. Cooper, our dachshund, and Makayla love it!




3 Comments:
CANNOT believe you are being induced today. Can't wait to meet baby ?
Praying! Can't wait to hear that news! Can't believe it's already time!
I love love love Makayla's hair like that. I was checking to see if there were any pics of Haddon. Can't wait to see him.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home